This role is responsible for providing technical support for client-facing production systems, primarily Luca (the production accounting system) and Linx (which includes Paperless Starts -- the electronic document and digital transaction management system, and HTG -- the Hours-To-Gross online timecard system). Support is provided to client users as well as internal users such as payroll coordinators, and is focused on delivering the most effective, efficient and timely resolution of client needs, in keeping with our tradition of world-class customer service. The role entails frequent engagement with client prospects and the Sales team in the form of product demonstrations, and with existing clients and internal users in the form of demonstrations, training and support.
- Provide software training and demonstration to clients and/or prospects as needed. May sometimes entail local or remote travel.
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with software bugs or client user experiences
- Conduct software testing, troubleshooting, and problem-solving associated with version upgrades
- Track and monitor issues and requests to ensure completion or resolution
- Phone- and email-based support for clients and remote users, including joining the team rotation of 24/7 after-hours support. May also require after-hours support outside of normal rotation.
- Perform occasional emergency support services and system maintenance after hours, including weekends and holidays
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure comprehensive and continuous coverage
- Field help requests and problem reports from the customer support team related to business and/or internal applications (respond to internal requests for help solving problems)
- Track and document the problem-solving process for issues addressed, including decisions made and actions taken (Help Desk documentation)
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups with appropriate stakeholders
- Create training content such as online videos and user manuals
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned
- Reports to the Manager of Product Support and/or the Vice President of Client Services
- High school diploma plus 3 to 5 years directly related experience
- Experience using and/or supporting production accounting systems, and/or in payroll accounting or processing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience providing on-the-job based training and/or providing training directly to clients
- Ability to become highly familiar with client-facing applications from the perspectives of both an expert user and a technical analyst
FLSA Status: Exempt