Only Extreme Reach empowers brands and agencies to streamline workflow and unify insights across every aspect of video advertising. We’ve transformed TV ad operations industry-wide into a highly efficient, cloud-based, connected ecosystem. Now with TV advertising racing at internet speed, we’re leading the industry. Welcome to true video convergence.
But what we all have in common, what each of our 750+ team members in offices across the US, Canada and the UK share, is an all-encompassing drive to do whatever it takes to overcome any obstacle, to exceed expectations, and create fanatical advocates – within our clients and ourselves.
Extreme Reach is looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Our environment fosters growth and creativity, demands openness and client-focused delivery, and celebrates initiative and risk-taking.
If this sounds like you, then we should talk!
We are looking for an IT Engineer to join our Corporate Support team in our Los Angeles office. The IT Engineer brings a more experienced and technical focus to the team, including the ability to methodically and logically solve complex IT technical challenges. Reporting to Engineering Management and working in collaboration with the engineering team, the IT Engineer supports both internal and external clients. As a member our IT Corporate Support team, this positive, self-driven, and can-do person concentrates on the following areas:
People and Technology Support:
- Friendly and knowledgeable diagnosis of user technology issues
- New user setups and technology with indoctrination/training
- Trouble tickets triage and management
- Evenings and weekend user support to accommodate schedules
- Creation and Maintenance of Checklists, Knowledge Base Articles & Technical Procedures
- Travel may be required to support facilities or data center activities
- Ability to find solutions to solve more difficult problems
- Demonstrated expertise in Windows Active Directory support including replication troubleshooting, advanced knowledge building and supporting Group Policies, security groups, and working in a multiple-domain, multiple-trust environment
- Demonstrated experience in supporting local LANs including troubleshooting DNS, IP and switch issues
- Interest in expanding skills in additional technical subjects including: AWS WorkSpaces, EC2 supporting Microsoft SQL infrastructure, and scripting tools with a focus on Powershell
General Software support:
- Desktop OS and Business Applications, including; Windows 7/ Mac OS X 10.4 and above
- Google Apps including; Gmail, Drive (Google Docs), and Sites
- Installation, Upgrades, Testing, Troubleshooting, Automation, and Optimization
- Custom Extreme Reach applications
- Remote Viewing and Support Applications
- Phone systems and related technologies (RingCentral primarily)
- Data Backup and Recovery Applications
General Hardware support:
- Out-of-box Setup, and Equipment Break-down, Packaging, and Shipping
- Laptops, Desktops, Printers, Servers, Networking, and Appliances
- Setup, Support, Testing, Upgrades, Troubleshooting and Repair
- Network Wiring and Physical Connectivity
- Switches and Wireless Access Points
- 7+ years experience in a related field
- Strong problem solving, organization and analytical skills
- Outstanding people skills – Positive, Flexible and Adaptable
- A team player who can work with clients in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, Microsoft Office
Extreme Reach is an EOE. Sponsorship is not available. Relocation expenses will not be provided.