Extreme Reach offers the industry’s only enterprise technology that unifies the TV and Video ad workflow across every screen to make brand advertising more insightful! Founded in 2008, Extreme Reach proudly serves the world’s biggest brands, agencies, post-production houses, media destinations, and the talent community.
We are looking for Cloud Operations Engineers to join our team on the West Coast.
If building and maintaining cloud scalable systems and solving complex problems is your passion, you are reliable, collegial and thrive in a fast paced collaborative environment, this is the job for you. The Cloud Operations Engineer will use their expertise to design, develop, and document our cloud infrastructure, and cloud monitoring solutions. This individual will work with team members to gather requirements and deploy cloud technology to help scale our platform used to power the world’s video advertising.
- 3+ years hands-on DevOps; designing/writing/delivering system automation
- Demonstrated work with multiple Cloud providers (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Understands fundamentals of large scale on-prem and cloud mission critical systems; networking, security, redundancy, scalability, monitoring, & performance KPI’s.
- Fast, adaptable, with a proven ability to integrate and exploit new technologies, PAAS offerings, and API’s
- Demonstrated ability to move on-premise complex systems to the cloud
- Familiarity with one or more programing or scripting languages Powershell, Bash/Shell, Perl, Python, or related
- Ability to think holistically putting the customer first for a given project or problem.
- Creative, resourceful, problem solver with an aptitude for systems thinking.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical staff and management.
- Understanding of general security architecture and design.
- Understanding of source control and change management.
- Ability to create and maintain technical references for team members through either api integrations or static intranet articles including diagrams, spreadsheets, and checklists
- Provide Tier 3 support of Extreme Reach Production infrastructure.
What we offer by joining our team:
- Ability to work in an open and collaborative environment
- Be a key player in a team which is responsible for core media processing systems critical to the success of the company
- Opportunity to grow and expand your technical skill set and knowledge
- Exposure to a wide range of technologies and expert team members