We hire smart people. We don’t fill roles.
We believe in letting smart, driven people work across connected disciplines with the room and empowerment to be brilliant.
We give our team members clear role definition but our culture rewards people that dive into anything that helps them and the company succeed.
We empower every individual to succeed, but it happens with true teamwork.
We are looking for a Software Developer join our Production Solutions team in our Los Angeles, CA location. The ideal team member will be passionate about our team culture while working to share their technical knowledge and ideas to empower others.
- Maintain code quality, and diagnose and fix bugs to ensure a smooth workflow process for our clients on a daily basis
- Work with both front and back end website development
- Collaborate and communicate effectively to team members, business stakeholders, and employees via phone/electronic messaging
- Other projects and duties as assigned
*ADA Essential Duties
- At least 5 years of experience in general Full Stack Web Development, SQL Server, .Net Stack
- Some experience in Production Accounting or Accounting is preferred
- Some experience in General Accounting, Billing, Payroll or other transactional based financial system is a plus
- Strong problem solving, organization and analytical skills
- Ability to work with team and project stakeholders in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
FLSA Status: Exempt