This position's location is open, home-based.
Ideally near an airport hub New York, Dallas, Chicago, Washington, Atlanta, Phoenix, or Seattle.
The candidate must have prior enterprise software sales experience or direct E-Discovery experience. The Account Executive will be responsible for representing our entire suite of e-discovery software products. The Director of Sales role is client facing, the main purpose is uncovering Enterprise opportunities, to align Exterro strategically and formally with the client. The Regional Director of Sales will focus on the enterprise sale and large subscription deals where the sales cycle is deep, wide and complex.
• Achieve corporate revenue goals; attainment of the annual and quarterly quota.
• Manage your territory with your inside account manager and sales engineer; including forecasting and defining a unique and detailed strategy for the entire team to reach their quota for new, renewal, channel and upgrade business.
• Maximize sales productivity through consistent sales processes to benefit Exterro; accurate forecasting, tracking and reporting.
• Provide leadership, vision, and clarity around your team’s goals and each individual’s accountabilities for achievement by being a hands-on coach and mentor by identifying concerns, training needs and capabilities for team within sales, marketing and HR.
• Driving and coordination of the RFP process as well as having a deal plan with up to date and accurate information with Sales force to achieve the targets.
• Build and maintain account relationships and customer satisfaction as well as identifying and winning new accounts through effective new business development and account management.
• Develops effective relationships with partners and drives them to deliver incremental business
• Continuously educate and demonstrate competency on the growing e-discovery and legal GRC marketplace and Exterro’s products and product roadmaps, which can be translated to the sales team. Completed training and certification on all product sets within Exterro.
• In relation to your team you are to track progress, measure, define tasks on any pipeline development or deals running the overall process.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors in Business, Marketing or related field
• Deep experience in selling enterprise software to corporations, both IT and legal
• Ability to work remotely out of a home office
• Drive revenue growth to benefit Exterro
• Basic understanding of contracts, terms and conditions and solid negotiation skills as well as strong closing skills.
• Be able to use Saleforce.com or other CRM tools
• Driven by targets, ability to run fast and help a market leader extend its lead
• Must be willing to travel 30-50% of the time
• Must be a mentor to the sales team and lead their territory.
• Must be a strong team player, open to new ideas, who are highly motivated with a positive attitude, coordinate well with marketing and national sales teams.