The Exterro Engineering team is seeking a uniquely innovative and highly motivated Senior Technical Architect for Exterro.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manage a software development team in India and be responsible for project deliverables.
· Manage projects for one-time, on-scope and on-budget delivery.
· Implement/maintain a quality control process to be in compliance with Exterro enterprise standard practices.
· Manage and communicate technical risks and issues. Recommend solutions.
· Act as the primary contact point for technical issues within cross-functional teams.
· Mentor junior developers.
Skills and Experience:
· Must have at least 6+ years of Java programming experience and Object Oriented Development.
· Hands-on experience with application architecture.
· Solid understanding of Object Oriented programming theory and techniques.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have experience writing J2EE based applications using the following technologies: Enterprise Java Beans (EJB’s), Java Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), JDBC, JNDI, Object Relational Persistence mechanisms JDO or Hibernate.
· Understanding of application design implementation using practical perspective rather than theoretical.
· Working experience in onsite/offshore methodology.
· Ability to work in fast-paced, changing, and ambiguous environments.
· Demonstrated ability to negotiate complex issues, reach consensus and work to achieve key goals.
· Work with the development team to mentor design, development, and performance considerations.
· The ability to navigate the enterprise and facilitate the evolution of technology standards is critical.
· Lead in development principles, standards, guidelines, on the proper use and deployment of technology.
· Strong background in software architecture and functional analysis.
· Degree/Advanced Degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering