Location: West Coast, but open to state
E-Discovery or Information Governance Account Executive
Exterro is currently seeking a highly motivated, organized and goal-oriented Account Executive. You will be exposed to a fast-paced, dynamic, and successful work environment. The Account Executive will be responsible for representing our entire suite of e-discovery software products and supporting our Director of Sales. The work location is remote and open to the east coast.
- Attain your individual annual and quarterly quotas.
- Participate in sales activities in your assigned territory or as assigned to you by Exterro management:
- Activities include telephone sales and marketing
- Activities include field sales meetings and presentations requiring over-night travel
- Participate on all activities required to reach Exterro’s corporate revenue goals.
- Participate in activities to enhance Exterro revenue from its channel partners and consultants.
- Build territory pipeline with lead generation and pipeline development through cold calling, participating in marketing events and campaigns.
- Set-up pre-qualified sales meetings.
- Qualify marketing leads.
- Thoroughly update and track lead records, accounts and opportunities in Salesforce.com.
- Participate in planning, and execute on territory plans and objectives together with the DOS to maximize sales potential.
- Ensure up to date data entry for accurate forecasting, tracking and reporting.
- Provide up to date and accurate forecast information.
- Maintain internal communications and coordination with Marketing, Research and Development, Sales Engineers and other internal stakeholders to enhance Exterro’s market position.
- Participate in responding to RFPs and RFIs.
- Continuously demonstrate competency on the growing e-discovery and legal GRC marketplace by following industry publications and conducting research.
- Complete training and certification on all Exterro product.
Skills and experience:
- Experience with E-Discovery a must.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have closing Skills and prospecting skills with a high self-motivation and energy level.
- 3-5 years of sales experience.
- Experience with enterprise software sales
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, responsiveness, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Willingness to work on a flexible work schedule to support customers in different time zones in the US.
- High level of professionalism.
Exterro offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including company-paid medical and vacation. This role includes a non-competition agreement.