We are looking for an E-Discovery IT Support Specialist. This is a client facing role supporting both internal and external customers in a fast paced client focused environment. This role will respond to the challenging needs of our Fortune 1000 and Am Law 200 customers.
An Exterro IT Support Specialist is a product expert and establishes relationships internally to ensure the highest level of service and quality of our client configured product releases and client support program. This position reports directly to the Director of Client Success and works cross functionally with our engineering, implementation, and support teams playing a key role in the excellence and quality of our organization’s service delivery.
The ideal person has a broad range of technical knowledge and great troubleshooting skills. Knowledge of E-Discovery or Legal industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with customer resources to successfully support and triage Fusion support tickets.
- Confidently provide responsive and exceptional customer service to new and existing customers.
- Provide web-based support for our Fusion customers.
- Assist and guide client support requests to conclusion.
- Capture client feedback and participate in product issue resolutions and product enhancement efforts.
- Provide ongoing communication with Exterro Implementation leads and assist projects as necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and a High level of professionalism required
- Minimum 3-5 years of application support experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of E-Discovery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred working knowledge of Java, J2EE , UNIX, Linux, Windows. At least one year experience in Java.
- Working knowledge of Webservers (Apache), Application Servers (JBOSS, TOMCAT, Oracle 10/11g, WebLogic) Databases - SQL, REDIS, Cassandra, SOLR
- Experience with troubleshooting.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Desire to own and solve issues is a must
- Must possess the aptitude and willingness to do what it takes to learn new skill
- Proven ability to facilitate software quality assurance practices.
- Strong documentation skills with Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Windows, Linux, IBM server hands-on experience preferred.
- Relational databases (like MySQL, SQL Server, or Oracle) and SQL queries hands-on experience preferred.
- Remote support experience assisting end-user and technical support related issues.
- Ability to facilitate an initial root cause analysis and mitigate client escalation quickly.
- Can identify, triage, and/or resolve complex technology issues in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrates communication etiquette.
- End user training experience a plus.