Exterro is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to analyze and design complex enterprise software applications which are deployed at the world’s largest corporations. This role will provide technical business analysis to a range of our enterprise product implementation projects. This will include, but not be limited to, requirements gathering, functional specifications, high-level design, data analysis, defining technical solution, test planning, preparation, execution and co-ordination of system rollouts.
The Business Analyst will be in the center of our delivery teams working with customers, project managers and technical team members to ensure that we implement high quality solutions and make our customers successful with our products. As part of a high-performing, motivated workgroup, the Business Analyst must have the flexibility and ability to work creatively and analytically in a fast-changing, problem-solving environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with Fortune 500 & other leading customers to understand business challenges and design appropriate solutions for our Enterprise Product implementation projects
- Travel to customer sites to participate in kick-off meetings, requirements gathering sessions, workshops, system training, and system hand-off sessions
- Liaise with Customer’s Business and IT teams to gather and produce detailed requirements and functional specifications to be utilized by the technical team during system configuration and build process
- Strong analytic and leadership skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Provide demonstrations of our software solutions to customers and explain how the different features can be setup on their implementation
- Work with the internal technical team to design a software solution that will meet customer needs using our software tools
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or another related field with emphasis on technology
- Three+ years of technical development experience
- Two+ years’ experience writing Business Requirement Documents and Functional Specification Documents
- Experience with web application development projects, preferably in Java/J2EE
- Experience with relational databases, SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Ability to review technical documentation, specifications, and architecture
- Willingness and ability to travel 25-40% of the time
- Ability to work with offshore delivery teams
- Willingness to learn new technologies & applications a must!
- A great work ethic and can do attitude with willingness to accept challenges and develop innovative approaches
Exterro offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including company-paid medical and vacation. This role includes a non-competition agreement of 12 months.