The Exterro Engineering team is seeking a uniquely innovative and highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to program bold concepts for the future of E-Discovery. If you share our passion for simplicity and the belief that business applications should be strikingly better, this may be the place for you.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Design, develop, support, maintain and implement complex software applications.
· Work with team members and guide them from the beginning of the product life-cycle through release.
· Bachelors in Engineering or Maters in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education.
· Strong Java/J2EE experience.
· Atleast 3+ years of experience in developing mid-tier Java applications in a J2EE based application server environment using the following technologies: Java Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP) and JDBC.
· Must have experience writing and deploying J2EE applications on one of the following J2EE Application Servers: JBOSS/Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, or IBM Websphere Application Server.
· Must have a good understanding of relational database concepts.
· Strong knowledge of software engineering (using web-based and object-oriented technologies).
· Hands-on experience using Eclipse or Eclipse-based development tools.
· Knowledge or Apache Web Server, Hibernate, JSF, or MySQL is a big plus.
Skills and Experience:
· Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value.
· Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team.
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.