Do you hate feeling like you’re going from dead-end job to dead-end job?
Do you feel disrespected, passed-over, and like you are not a key part of the team?
Do you want an opportunity to build a future you believe in?
Are you dutiful, dedicated, and diligent?
Are you hungry, driven, and innovative?
Are you a hard worker who sees when something is broken and who knows how to make it right?
Would you like to know what it feels like to own your own career?
Would you like to own your development, your role, and your duties?
Would you like your voice to be heard and respected?
If you believe you have what it takes to join a high-performing team, apply today. We want to meet you.
Our Mission: To make your real estate investing easy and profitable through exceptional asset management.
Our Values: Extreme Ownership; Discipline = Freedom; Cover & Move
Your Mission, as Maintenance Technician: To provide an exceptional resident experience by making the properties shine, maintaining all aspects of the property, keeping them in tip-top shape, and noticing issues before the residents do.
Your Duties Would Include Helping your team yield the best possible results for our clients' assets.
- General maintenance duties, including paint touchup, basic appliance installation, troubleshooting, and minor repairs.
- Identifying issues in and around the properties which need attention.
- Regular preventative maintenance duties, including filter changes, gutter clearing, and smoke detector testing.
- Coordination with external vendors.
- The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for providing a great resident experience by keeping all systems well maintained for the users to enjoy. A large variety of items will need to be maintained including pools, landscaping, exercise equipment, appliances, heating and cooling system, overhead doors, and lighting (just to name a few). In addition, individual apartments will need repairs, painting, and cleaning between tenants and during residency.
As a Maintenance Technician, you need to be hard-working and have strong time management skills and an understanding of prioritization. You need to be naturally driven to provide excellent customer service and to instill trust. You need to be punctual, urgent, and professional.
The Characteristics We Hope You Have:
- Investigative, curious, and willing to learn.
- Driven to deliver superb customer service.
- Friendly, considerate, and bright - a great attitude.
- Able to learn new software, and innovative enough to find new ways of using it.
- Able to listen patiently to understand the root of the problem and to see it from the customer’s point of view.
- Honest, forthright, and authentic.
- Capable of prioritizing (and re-prioritizing).
- Good communication skills - active listening, clear and concise communication, and good tonality in written/oral communication.
- Clean driving record & means of transportation.
- Four years’ experience maintenance related field.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office or Google Apps (Sheets, Drive), iPad.
- Familiarity with the internet and email.
- Advanced handyman repair skills.
- HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical/Appliance all preferred.
- Intuitive understanding of what dirty, broken, and damaged looks like.
- Advanced repair knowledge in areas such as appliances, sheetrock repair, painting, glass repair, pool maintenance, boilers, and general handyman work etc.
What You Get:
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Opportunity for additional responsibility.
- Logo clothing allocation.
- Health insurance stipend.
- Dental and vision plan (at employee’s cost).
- Long Term disability insurance.
- IRA contributions matched up to 3% of your salary.
- After 90 days, 15 days PTO.
- Paid training & testing eligibility on an as-needed basis.
- Have your investment properties managed by RPM free of charge.
- Access to a Learning Library.
Graystone Heights: The largest, luxury apartment in Sioux Falls began occupancy in June of 2017. Final construction finished in June of 2018. Many amenities will make this apartment the jewel of Sioux Falls. It is the only apartment in Sioux Falls with 1 gigabit fiber optic cable running to each unit, granite countertops, vaulted ceilings, fireplaces, two pools, a theater room, weight room, dog park, all utilities included in the rent, and more.