Internship in the Real Estate Industry (Property Management)
Are you an early-career candidate interested in exploring the real estate market? Do you want first-hand experience of the ins-and-outs of what makes investment property a good investment? Do you thrive in an environment where you can make an impact, and where you have a chance to build a career? Join our team as an intern and learn about residential real estate.
Our mission is to make your real estate investing easy and profitable through exceptional asset management.
We are looking for ambitious, outgoing, detail-oriented interns to join our team. Interns begin as customer solution specialists responsible for incoming customer and client inquiries by phone and email. Special projects and additional responsibilities may be available, depending on interest and ability.
Interns should expect to work approximately 40 hours per week on site, Monday-Friday. Starting compensation is $10/hour.
Responsibilities will include:
- Front-line customer service, while upholding the company values.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Answering or sorting incoming emails.
- Support work to set up the teams for success.
- Setting up calendar appointments for prospective residents.
- Learning about real estate.
The Characteristics We Hope You Have
- Hungry – Property Management is hard work, and there’s plenty to do. In many ways it is an undeveloped industry. When building the transcontinental railroad or going to the moon, you need hard drivers.
- Humble – We are a service company. Have a servant-orientation.
- Smart – You will handle contracts and negotiations.
- Disciplined – You know that details matter.
- Emotional Intelligence – You know what others feel and how to affect that.
- Adaptable – Things change fast. You can change with the changes.
- Resilient – You bend, don’t break.
- Curious – You are interested to learn more, and you naturally explore and investigate.
- Poised – You remain calm under pressure.
- Leadership – You’re able to set the example & give direction, and you’re able to follow as part of a team.
- GOOD Attitude – You see the silver lining when others just see clouds.
What success looks like:
- Happy customers who receive a live answer and a quick turnaround on their emails.
What you will get:
- Months of work experience to build your resume.
- First-hand experience of the property management industry.
- Exposure to the real estate industry.
- The beginning of a possible career in property management if you are invited to join our team.