Are you interested in real estate?
Do you want a future of financial freedom?
Do you want a career with a high-performing team that can help you achieve your dreams?
Most jobs make it feel like you are company property.
Would you like to know what it feels like to own your own career?
Would you like to own your development, your role, and your duties?
If you believe you have what it takes to contribute to a winning team, apply today.
We are seeking the ambitious, the creative, the dedicated, and the diligent. We are looking for the hungry, the driven, and the innovative. We are yearning for high performers willing to put in the work to prove their value.
Our Mission To make your real estate investing easy and profitable through exceptional asset management.
Our Values: Extreme Ownership; Discipline = Freedom; Cover & Move
Your Mission, as Property Management Associate: To amaze and awe the customer by delivering an experience so exceptional that they are left wondering “how did they do that?!”
Your Duties Would Include Helping your team yield the best possible results for our clients' assets.
As a Property Management Associate, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks supporting residents and property owners. A solid 75% of your time will be dedicated to serving customers and clients. The remaining 25% of your time will be spent delivering customer service via email, preparing leases, processing work orders, visiting the property, and maintaining records. Your abilities to build rapport, navigate to win-win solutions, and embrace conflict are key. A Property Management Executive may even represent the company in small claims court or in an eviction proceeding. As a Property Management Associate, you will support the Property Manager and Property Management Executive in preparation for big issues like this.
This role rapidly develops management opportunity: each summer we add interns to our staff. Your duties will include supervising an intern and beginning to hone your own leadership skills. As a Property Management Associate, you will have a career path and may be promoted to Property Manager where you would own all resident relations. From there, you have the potential of being further promoted to Property Manager Executive, responsible for team performance and client relations with our investors.
As a Property Management Associate, you need to be highly organized with strong time management skills and an understanding of prioritization. You need to be naturally driven to provide excellent customer service and to instill trust. You need to be a natural communicator with good attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and a professional demeanor.
Please note: If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
The Characteristics We Hope You Have
- Hungry – Property Management is hard work, and there’s plenty to do. In many ways it is an undeveloped industry. When building the transcontinental railroad or going to the moon, you need hard drivers.
- Humble – We are a service company. Have a servant-orientation.
- Smart – You will handle contracts and negotiations.
- Disciplined – You know that details matter.
- Emotional Intelligence – You know what others feel and how to affect that.
- Adaptable – Things change fast. You can change with the changes.
- Resilient – You bend, don’t break.
- Curious – You are interested to learn more, and you naturally explore and investigate.
- Poised – You remain calm under pressure.
- Leadership – You’re able to set the example & give direction, and you’re able to follow as part of a team.
- GOOD Attitude – You see the silver lining when others just see clouds.
What Would You Actually DO?
- Answer phone inquiries.
- Respond to email inquiries.
- Call back voicemails to respond to information requests.
- Update property owners on leasing activity for their property.
- Take and edit marketing pictures & video.
- Create and maintain a welcoming environment for potential residents by spot cleaning and opening the vacant properties for tours – ensuring the appropriate curb appeal of the properties.
- Obtain applications and screen for qualified and appropriate applicants in accordance with company policies, Equal Housing Opportunity guidelines and local laws.
- Enter all traffic into system, follow up with potential tenants.
- Prepare market surveys and weekly occupancy reports.
- Inspect vacant units, identify rent-ready status and follow up with maintenance team as necessary.
- Prepare, stock, and distribute all leasing materials.
- Maintain all resources, keys, and other temporary items.
- Provide administrative support for office as needed.
- Assist with other duties around the office as needed.
What You Get In Exchange
- Competitive salary & benefits - including profit sharing opportunity that can significantly increase your salary.
- Clear expectations for performance.
- Upward mobility.
- Ongoing educational and developmental opportunities.
- Health insurance.
- Dental and vision plan (at employee’s cost)
- Long-term disability insurance
- IRA contributions matched up to 3% of your salary.
- Unlimited PTO earned after 1 year.
- Paid Realtor training & testing earned after 1 year.
- Have your properties managed by RPM free of charge.
- Access to a Learning Library.
If you are looking for a career in real estate that can set you up for financial freedom and you are a strong performer willing to work tirelessly on self-improvement, apply today!