Position: T-Mobile Retail Assistant Manager
Location: B St & Watkins
Locally owned and operated since 2006, Exclusive Wireless, Inc. is a T-Mobile premium retail partner. Our mission is to provide exceptional service in the most professional manner. We instill in our Company the philosophy that customer satisfaction is the keystone to our success. These values have kept Exclusive Wireless consistently ranked in the top bracket for customer service by privately held T-Mobile stores in the country.
We’re looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Exclusive Wireless, a T-Mobile premium retailer, is seeking Wireless Retail Assistant Managers.
As a Wireless Retail Assistant Manager, you will work together with the Store Manager to create a sales environment that provides exceptional customer service and a successful business. You will inspire and motivate your team by teaching and coaching them out on the sales floor. You will encourage success and learning opportunities within your team and analyze their performance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Management experience or equivalent
- At least two years experience in a retail or customer service setting
- Analyze and address areas of improvement for the sales team in order to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Able to communicate with and take instructions from leadership staff
- Basic computer skills (word processing, email, google sheets or excel)
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Be the “Un-Carrier”
As part of the Exclusive Wireless retail team, you will become the face of our brand while providing solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers’. You will manage talent, inspire your team, and make sure every customer experience is a winner. Not only will you be out on the sales floor, you will be responsible for hiring and training in order to meet sales goals.
As a Wireless Retail Assistant Manager, you will:
Provide feedback and coaching to improve individual and store performance
- Partner with the store manager to lead the team
- Promote and motivate competition to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Obtain wireless industry experience through skills and product knowledge of all the newest trends and technology
At Exclusive Wireless, we're breaking the rules of wireless and we're just getting started. Join our revolution and change wireless for good!