Position: Sales Trainer
Location: South Region
Locally owned and operated since 2006, Exclusive Wireless, Inc. is a T-Mobile premium retail partner. Our mission is to provide exceptional service in the most professional manner and we believe that customer satisfaction is the keystone to our success. These values have kept Exclusive Wireless consistently ranked in the top bracket for customer service in the country for privately held T-Mobile stores.
Sales Trainers work in a high energy, support environment. They must be sociable and positive, being able to interact with various department specialists, while driving company culture and employee development. Sales Trainers work primarily with front line staff but also coordinate with Human Resources, Recruiting, Facilities, and Marketing. Experience with a high impact retail sales environment is a MUST as well as a focus on people, process, development and working towards constant, positive, progress.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
A Sales Trainer develops, plans, coordinates, and delivers training and development programs designed to meet organizational needs for staff level employees. He/She is accountable for the progression of the staff in meeting and exceeding customer expectations and workmanship.
- Participates in needs analyses studies to assist Training Managers on the training needs within an organization.
- Partner with management to identify specific work situations and skills requiring employee improvement.
- Executes testing and evaluation procedures to be used at completion of courses.
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as, on-the-job training, Sales Techniques, Customer service and experience. Tests trainees to measure progress and to evaluate the effectiveness of education program(s).
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Revises design of training curriculum and methods to improve effectiveness.
- Supervisory responsibilities with observation of manager
- Travel may be required.
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- Ability to interact with all levels of management to facilitate group discussions and convey company programs and training.
- At least two years experience in a retail or customer service setting.