Evooq is a Swiss investment and technology partner of banks, independent asset managers and pension funds. Active in the market since 2011, Evooq’s portfolio of solutions has been developed to empower advisors - from derivative financial instruments to risk intelligence, investment advisory and monitoring tools and more. To date, clients of leading financial institutions have utilized Evooq’s products in the Swiss, EU and Asian markets.
We are a human sized company focused on delivering innovative software products that change how wealth management services are delivered to clients.
We are looking for smart, pragmatic, clear communicators who like to solve problems with original thinking, drive features, and are able to work as part of an agile and cross-functional team in order to make us collectively stronger.
- Leading the back office teams for our IAM platform in Lausanne in Zurich including the definition and documentation of processes and standards, change management, liaising with product management, project management, IT infrastructure and other internal partners
- On-boarding of new clients including migration of clients’ portfolios onto the IAM platform in collaboration with the Onboarding Project Manager
- Daily reconciliation of clients’ portfolios based on data feeds from custodians and partially, manual data capture of positions and transactions
- Liaising with clients via different channels and acting as primary point of contact for all their relevant issues
- Managing relationships with third parties, e.g. custodian banks, brokers, transfer agents
- Carrying out reconciliation analysis and troubleshooting, when necessary, to resolve any issues on the clients’ accounts
Your profile & required qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience as back office administrator (including reconciliations across all asset classes) in a Private Bank, Independent Asset Manager or Fund Management Company
- Previous experience in a leadership function
- Broad knowledge of the Wealth Management & Asset Management activities
- Being responsible and proactive in performing daily tasks as well as in tackling new issues
- Ability to perform technical responsibilities of the job with a high level of competence
- Being professional, hands-on and having a positive work ethic
- Ability to multitasking and working by deadlines
- Being analytical and paying attention to details
- Being a team player
- Fluent in French & English required, German is of high advantage