At Evooq, we believe that we can innovate the way wealth management services are delivered to clients today, helping them provide an even better investment advice. We also believe that technology is key. To help us realize this vision, we are looking to further grow our team with an
Financial Editor for Investment Themes and Ideas, 100%
As an investment solutions and a wealth management technology provider, Evooq is investing in a content creation and distribution strategy. To produce textual and visual content for its clients in the wealth management sector, Evooq is looking for a full-time storyteller to help elevate Evooq’s new actionable financial content module within its advisory solution.
In this role, you will initiate, and implement first-of-its-kind actionable financial content that will offer advisors new investment stories, themes and ideas, applied to suitable financial instruments from any asset class and put into portfolio context.You will work closely with Evooq structured product sales team on a number of different initiatives, driving business by creating compelling stories about market opportunities and crafting actionable ideas that financial decision makers can execute.
We believe that there is a huge gap between financial content produced by traditional players in the financial realm and investors needs. Our vision is to disrupt the way financial content is created, presented and distributed in order to massively increase the benefit for wealth managers and the end-investors.
While we do not want to be yet another research department sharing tips for managing money, we aim to make financial and economic topics comprehensive, easy to digest, investable – hence actionable. We aim to produce exciting, inspirational and engaging financial content.
We are therefore looking for someone with a sense of intellectual curiosity to ask powerful questions, who gets excited about markets, new ideas and enjoys experimenting with different storytelling and visualisation techniques. If this sounds like an exciting challenge, we want to hear from you!
Your profile is rounded up by:
- English, German bilingual
- Several years of experience in writing and editing high quality actionable financial content for advisors/investors audiences, ideally in a buy-side research or financial journalist role
- Knowledge about financial instruments from all asset classes
- Understanding of portfolio construction
- Track record of presenting complex and abstract concepts in an accessible, compelling, and entertaining way
- Affinity for multimedia: motion graphic design, ranging from digital animation to motion graphics for web, video and audio production (broadcast, podcast) - considered a strong asset
- Passionate, almost obsessed with the stories from the global financial market
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-driven and intrinsically motivated
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment, perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to GSD (get sh** done)
- We strongly advocate humility, curiosity and pragmatism - which is evident in the way we work
- We are always eager to learn new things
- We foster employee empowerment and keep management functions and meetings to a minimum
- We believe in hacking and experimentation over lengthy discussions
- We offer numerous startup perks
- Flexible working hours / remote possible
- If you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building an awesome company, this role is definitely for you
If this sounds like you, contact us now.
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Send your CV and ideally a sample of your writing. Please upload a "sample of your writing" using the cover letter upload field.