Note: we are not actively recruiting for this position at the moment. However, we are always looking out for strong technologists willing to join us and would consider your candidacy as soon as an opportunity arises.
Evooq is a Swiss investment and technology partner of banks, independent asset managers and pension funds. Active in the market since 2011, Evooq’s portfolio of solutions has been developed to empower advisors - from derivative financial instruments to risk intelligence, investment advisory and monitoring tools and more. To date, clients of leading financial institutions have utilized Evooq’s products in the Swiss, EU and Asian markets. Evooq leverages in-house technology, UX and investment expertise to provide easy to use and client value creating capabilities along the investment process. The Evooq team has a strong track record in banking technology, private and investment banking as well as regulatory advisory, and is passionate about changing the way wealth management services are delivered to clients today. Evooq is based in Lausanne and Zurich.
A Front-end Software Engineer at Evooq leads the delivery of high-impact front-end applications, ensuring that the highest engineering standards are met. They are experts in web programming and web application software architecture, with the ability to make technical decisions on the best frameworks and tools to use to achieve business outcomes.
We are looking for smart, pragmatic, clear communicators who like to solve problems with original thinking, drive features, and are able to work as part of an agile and cross-functional team, in order to make us collectively stronger.
Candidates must have or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland.
What we expect from you
- Strong programming skills
- Knowledge in frontend frameworks (especially AngularX (Zürich), VueJS (Lausanne))
- Putting focus on code quality, cleanliness and robustness
- Intensive practice of testing
- Fluency with Git
- Swiss or European citizenship, or an available work permit for Switzerland
We also value
- Knowledge of the financial sector, wealth management
- Interest in functional programming
- Experience with modern Java, RESTful APIs, gRPC and microservices architecture, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, MySQL, Jenkins
What we offer
- Friendly, international and highly experienced team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Flexible working hours
- Location close to the train station and the city center
- Your choice of hardware
Note to agencies: we do not accept unsolicited CVs