As an innovator in power systems and supplies, our client takes pride in providing the highest quality solutions from start to finish, and they want you to join their team as an Accounts Payable Specialist.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you’ll play an integral role in maintaining our client’s enviable reputation by ensuring streamlined accounting processes.
- Reviews and approves customer purchase orders and contracts for entry into accounting system and responsible for distribution to pertinent team members
- Responsible for selecting and creating job costing numbers and review of completed job closing report
- Establish proper sales orders
- Determine necessary required shipping documents and billing of customer shipments in proper form
- Assist with other accounting related duties as needed
Your knowledge and Skills:
- Can hit the ground running - have an Associate’s Degree and 2+ years experience in accounts payable/accounts receivable role
- Computer savvy - you can efficiently and effectively use Excel and Quickbooks, experience with Epicor or Vantage preferred
- Keen attention to detail
To apply for the Accounts Payable Specialist role, Contact Corbin (518.598.7374) at ETS today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.