Competitive pay, excellent health benefits - 401K - PTO, 1st shift - full time
As our client continues to adapt to emerging technologies and diversify their offerings, they want you to join their growing team as an Electro-Mechanical Assembler.
Key Responsibilities as Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Perform electro-mechanical production assembly work according to engineering drawings, product specifications and quality standards
- Receive and correctly process instructions, prints, and work orders
- Inspect and test components
- Assemble products in compliance with company standards and within time constraints
Your Knowledge and Skills:
- Have an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience in a related field
- A leader by example, actively contributing to processes in line with company objectives
- Take the initiative - you seek additional training and direction as needed
- An excellent communicator - you take care in articulating your own thought process
- Able to transition quickly between working independently and as a strong team player
For immediate consideration for Electro Mechanical Assembler, contact Cynthia (518.324.3127) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.