Day Shift, Opportunities for advancement, Dynamic organization
Our Client is a top provider of high-quality business solutions and they want you to join their team as a Warehouse and Setup Technician.
As a Warehouse and Setup technician, your strong work ethic and group-focused drive will become an integral part of this industry-leading team.
- Picking, building, and setting up copiers and printers in New York and Vermont
- Moving, stacking, and organizing inventory in an accurate and timely manner
- Driving and delivering product in compliance with company rules, applicable state laws and regulations
Your skill set includes:
- Physical labor - Bending, squatting, and reaching while lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service - you enjoy creating meaningful interactions with those around you
- Being detail oriented - It’s one of your strongest qualities
For immediate consideration for the Warehouse and Setup Technician role, contact Josh (518.324.3129) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.