Top pay, 3rd shift, employee training and development, generous benefits/PTO
Our client is an innovative leader in mono-filament production looking to grow their Williston, VT team, and they need an Electro-Mechanical Technician, a position on the front lines of efficient and high-quality production.
Your day-to-day as an Electro-Mechanical Technician:
- Responsible or machine maintenance, general maintenance, mechanical and electrical
- Execute the completion of all performed maintenance work orders
- Assist in the installation / repair of new equipment and machines
- Assist in calibration of equipment
- Maintain detailed records for all maintenance activities performed
- Understand and troubleshoot AC & DC drives systems, PLC and electrical controls
Your skill set includes:
- Ability to hit the ground running - You have previous Electrical / Mechanical / HVAC experience and familiarity with Lean Sigma concepts
- Being detail oriented -- it’s not just a tagline to you, it’s in everything you do
- Self motivated - willing to engage in additional training to advance your career
- A night-owl - able to maintain focus and attention at all hours of the night
For immediate consideration for Electro-Mechanical Technician, contact our Burlington office (802.540.8327) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.