Full-time, salary based, room for growth
Our client boasts 40 years of experience in conserving environmental resources, and they want you to join them as a CDL B Driver!
Your day-to-day as a CDL B Driver:
- Drive in compliance with company rules, applicable laws and regulations
- Follow schedule and procedures
- Travel daily throughout designated territory
Your skill set includes:
- Enjoy traveling - willing and able to travel as required
- Possess a valid CDL-B license and clean driving abstract
- Strong work ethic - you value hard work and follow proper safety regulations
Contact Del (518.324.3125) at ETS today for immediate consideration for CDL B Driver!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.