Our dynamic client, rooted in the innovative processes for data-drive digital experience and strategic online planning, is excited to bring on an experienced and energized Senior Developer!
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Fun, innovative work environment
- Working directly with clients
- Hands on and project based leadership role
Take a closer look at the Senior Developer Role:
- Design and implement Data Layer-based analytics tracking, working with internal and external developers to standardize Data Layer specifications
- Work with our Data Science and Development teams to automate data synchronization systems using web APIs
- Build dynamic reporting systems and dashboards for clients
- Design and assist with continuous integration, testing, and quality assurance initiatives across all development projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ web development experience in a Linux or Mac environment
- 3+ years’ experience implementing digital analytics tags, preferably in Adobe Analytics
- 3+ years’ experience in AngularJS, Meteor, React, or equivalent development experience
- 3+ years’ SQL experience
- 3+ years’ unit testing/continuous integration experience
- 2+ years’ experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Must enjoy working with team members and clients, demonstrate a strong ability to communicate clearly and meet deadlines
- R/Python programming experience a plus
Education and Work Experience:
- B.A./B.S. in Computer Science or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience with analytics and/or web development in a professional environment
- Experience multitasking and prioritizing assignments with minimal guidance and instruction at times
Who You Are:
- Leadership level developer: analytics background w/ experience leading a team.
- Ability to work well with a team and comfortable in a start-up environment.
- Will have opportunity to step in and really have an impact!
For immediate consideration, please call Bryce (518-324-3114) with ETS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.