Our client has been operating for 34 years, and they know how to exceed guest satisfaction expectations. As a dealership company known for it’s family-oriented customer service and technically trained personnel, they want you to join their team as a Sales and Customer Service Representative.
As a Sales and Customer Service Representative, your drive and motivation to exceed goals and expectations will aid you in developing professional connections and boosting company revenue.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Team environment with state of the art facilities
- Permanent employees enjoy generous benefits - including medical, 401K and PTO
- Full-time hours, with some flexibility during busy and off-seasons
Take a closer look at the Sales and Customer Service Representative role:
- Review bills of sale with customers, to address any questions or concerns
- Explain characteristics, capabilities, and features to customers
- Assess customer needs and suggest products or services
- Address all customer concerns and questions in a courteous and efficient manner
Who you are:
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented - are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Your keen attention to detail isn’t just a sound bite, it’s one of your strongest qualities
- An excellent communicator - you take care in articulating your own thought process, as well as critique the work of others
- Team player - you are able to work outside of regularly scheduled hours when needed
Contact Lauren (518-324-3146) at ETS for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.