Day shift with abundant overtime, potential for growth and pay increases
Our client has combined experience of over 100 years, and a leader in manufacturing high-quality, precast concrete products. They want you to join their team as a Construction Blueprint Specialist!
Your day-to-day as a Construction Blueprint Specialist:
- Assembling rebar cages following blueprints
- Set-up and operate heavy equipment
- Perform other shop duties as required such as cleaning and power-washing, inventory
Your skill set includes:
- Previous experience reading and using blueprints
- Ability to lift and maneuver materials weighing around 50 lbs.
- Detail oriented- It’s one of your strongest qualities
- Enjoy working as part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
- Dependable, you are determined and have a positive demeanor
For immediate consideration for Construction Blueprint Specialist, contact our Burlington Office (802.540.8327) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.