1st Shift, Monday-Friday
As a leader in the distribution of industrial plastic piping, our client takes pride in providing the highest quality products from start to finish, and they want you to join their team as a Warehouse Associate and Driver.
As a Warehouse Associate and Driver, you’ll play an integral role in maintaining our client’s enviable reputation by ensuring accurate picking and delivering product to our valued customers.
- Accurately picking individual customer orders for delivery
- Loading the delivery truck in a safe manner
- Maintaining great customer relationships while delivering product in a timely fashion
- Assist with other related as assigned
Your knowledge and Skills:
- Can hit the ground running - have previous Warehouse experience
- Previous forklift experience
- Previous delivery driving experience
- Keen attention to detail
To apply for the Warehouse Associate/Driver role, Contact Corbin (518.598.7374) at ETS today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.