A leading manufacturer of cable assemblies and harnesses wants you to join their team of experts as an Assembler.
Our client prides themselves on using innovation to provide original and reliable solutions to a variety of industry sectors.
As an Assembler, your ability to read and interpret blueprints effectively, while producing quality work will fuel the efficient and effective operations of the facility.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Full-Time, Second shift
- A hands on atmosphere
- On-the-job training
Take a closer look at the Assembler role:
- Read and interpret layout schematics
- Inspect and position parts (wires, connector and cavity plugs, locks) of wire harness assembly
- Inspect work to ensure quality completion
- Make minor repairs as required
Who you are:
- Have a background in manufacturing and the ability to interpret blueprints
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 35 lbs, and be on your feet for a full day
- Have experience using hand tools- and have the fine motor skills to prove it
- Mechanically inclined
Take the next step in your career today! Contact Virginia Seiden (518-324-3130) at ETS today for consideration. Already have an ETS recruiter and interested in this position? Call them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.