1st shift, full time, innovative company
A Radio Studio in the Champlain Valley wants you to play a key role in growing their sales initiatives as an Sales Representative. As a Sales Representative, your drive and motivation to exceed goals and expectations will aid you in developing professional connections and boosting company revenue.
- Build meaningful relationships with current clients and leads to increase sales
- Generate new, profitable accounts
- Collaborate with customer service, production and management teams to meet manufacturing goals
- Provide samples and quotes to new and current customers
Your skill set includes:
- Can hit the ground running - have an associate’s or bachelor’s degree and 2+ years sales experience
- A whiz at building and nurturing relationships with a knack for negotiating
- Self motivated and detail oriented - you enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Enjoy traveling - have an impeccable driving record
- Team player - Able to work outside of regularly scheduled hours when needed
Contact (802.540.8327) ETS today for immediate consideration for the Sales Representative role!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.