Full-time, 2nd shift, Competitive pay rate
Our client boasts 40 years of experience in conserving environmental resources, and they want you to join them as a Diesel Mechanic.
As a Diesel Mechanic, your attention to detail and strong work ethic will contribute to this team’s cutting edge green practices, keeping their fleet in tip top shape.
- Conduct inspections and diagnostic test
- Identify worn and damaged parts
- Correct vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, and adjusting parts
- Perform regular maintenance including brakes and oil changes
Your skill set includes:
- Experienced with Hydraulic and electrical systems
- Experienced mechanics and ability to learn new
- Passionate about what you do, you love your work
- Team player - able to work on call occasionally & you’re willing to help out at a moment’s notice
For immediate consideration for Diesel Mechanic, contact The Burlington Team (802-540-8327) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.