Pay based on experience, work outdoors, generous benefits for permanent employees
Our client leads the way in high end landscaping by bringing a deeply rooted passion for creating distinctive spaces, and they want you to join their dynamic team as a Landscape Specialist. Multiple positions available. Landscape Crew members ($12-$15/hr) and Skilled Landscape Technician ($15-$18/hr)
As a Landscape Specialist, your creative ability, imagination, and enthusiasm will contribute to this dynamic team’s reputation of bringing quality to every project and building solid relationships with customers.
- Lawn and Landscape Bed Maintenance
- Plant trees, speciality plants, and flowers according to specific landscape designs
- Set subgrades with proper base construction
- Install natural and manufactured stone and wall block systems
Your skill set includes:
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Previous experience in landscaping, hardscaping, or groundskeeping required
- Ability to drive a skid steer and operate other heavy equipment
- A valid Driver’s license, preferably with experience hauling a work trailer
- Any experience in construction is appreciated
- A keen attention to detail - it’s the small details that matter when making sure properties look their best
For immediate consideration for the Landscape Specialist role, contact Josh (518.324.3123) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.