1st and 3rd shift, Pay based on experience, Innovative company culture
As a premier machine manufacturer, our client is renowned for breaking the mold in mechanical production. This Vermont company wants you to join their team as a Lathe Operator.
Your day-to-day as a Lathe Operator:
- Conduct quality assessments to assure that all products meet drawing, quality and procedural requirements
- Setting up and monitoring CNC and lathe machinery to manufacture parts, ensure that machines are running properly and efficiently, performing maintenance as needed
- Perform receiving, first piece, in-process and final inspection of parts
- Apply analytical skills to accurately assess quality of parts as they arrive, before they leave and at each step in between
- Follow all safety procedures, wear protective equipment, maintain clean work space
Your skill set includes:
- Confident, independent work ethic - you value hard work and strive for your best
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to express concepts effectively
- Technically inclined with previous experience using shop math, inspection instruments (micrometers, verniers and calipers), blueprints
- Confident using a computer to enter all information into reporting system
- Previous machine operating experience desired
Contact our ETS Burlington Team (802.540.8327) today for immediate consideration for the Lathe Operator role. Give us a call today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status