1st shift, Pay based on experience, Innovative company culture
As a premier machine manufacturer, our client is renowned for breaking the mold in mechanical production. This Vermont company wants you to join their team as a CNC/Mechanical Inspector.
Your day-to-day as a CNC/Mechanical Inspector:
- Perform mechanical quality inspections on CNC machines and various hand tools maintaining proper records
- Perform receiving, first piece, in-process and final inspection of parts
- Apply analytical skills to accurately assess quality of parts as they arrive, before they leave and at each step in between
- Follow all safety procedures, wear protective equipment, maintain clean work space
Your skill set includes:
- Confident, independent work ethic - you value hard work and strive for your best
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to express concepts effectively
- Technically inclined with previous experience using shop math, inspection instruments (micrometers, verniers and calipers), and blueprints
- CMM and quality inspection experience preferred
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written - you can relay technical information clearly
Contact our ETS Burlington Team (802.540.8327) today for immediate consideration for CNC/Mechanical Inspector.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.