Pay based on experience, lucrative commission structure, opportunity for advancement, continual training, excellent benefits
Our client is a leading provider of high-quality business equipment in the Champlain Valley, and they want you to join their team as a Sales Representative.
Key Responsibilities as a Sales Representative:
- Visit existing and potential customers throughout the region
- Build rapport with prospects, understanding the customer and how to best serve them
- Maintain updated knowledge and understanding of product lines
- Utilize CRM software to organize prospects
Your Knowledge and Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field and previous sales experience
- Tech Savvy - you enjoy the challenge of adapting to new technologies and processes
- Networking - you build and nurture relationships and have a knack for negotiating
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented - you enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
For immediate consideration for Sales Representative, contact the ETS Burlington Office (802.540.8327).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.