Scheduling flexibility, paid training, excellent commission and bonus structure
Our client is growing in dynamic new ways, and they want you to join their fun loving team as a Customer Service & Parts Specialist. With a reputation based on pride, respect, and innovation, our client is leading the industry in quality home improvement tools.
Your day-to-day as a Customer Service & Parts Specialist:
- Oversee the service center workflow and scheduling
- Assess customer needs and suggest products or services
- Troubleshoot customer requests and resolve concerns
- Frequently update your knowledge and understanding of product lines
Your skill set includes:
- Team oriented - can effectively communicate with team members to achieve goals
- Exceptional customer service - you enjoy creating high quality and positive interactions with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and confidence using computers and software systems
- Confident and interested in learning new products - engines and outdoor equipment
For immediate consideration for Customer Service & Parts Specialist, contact our ETS Burlington office (802) 540-8374 today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.