Full-time, Year-round, Pay based upon experience
Our client is a local full service marina and they’re looking for an enthusiastic individual, like you, to join their team as a Marine Mechanic.
As a Marine Mechanic, you can indulge your passion for the great outdoors, make Lake Champlain your backdrop, and take your work outside!
- Working both indoors and outdoors, depending on season
- Determine the nature and extent of damage or malfunction of boating equipment
- Perform carburetor overhauls of outboard and inboard engines
- Conduct repairs on marine transmissions, electrical, fuel, and ignition systems
- Complete oil changes, tune-ups, winterizations, and seasonal start ups
Your skill set includes:
- Self-driven work ethic with a proactive personality
- Mechanically inclined - you love to tinker and fix things
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, can effectively communicate with team members
- An active personality with the ability to bend, squat, and lift up to 50lbs
It would also be great if you have:
- Strong boating knowledge
- Conversational French
Take the next step in your career today! Contact Josh (518-324-3129) at ETS today for consideration for the Marine Mechanic role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.