Resident role at Client’s facility ** part-time 24 hrs a week/ (3-5 days/week)
The ETS On-Site Recruitment Administrator aids the ETS Client in all aspects of Recruiting, Screening, Orientation & Onboarding of new hires, promoting successful growth of business and services to the Client.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and self-driven professional, excited about a career matching people with opportunity! Working exclusively with our high-volume Client on site at their facility in the greater Burlington, VT area, you will find, identify and screen candidates for a variety of roles.
What you can expect from the On-Site Recruitment Administrator role:
- Liaise between ETS and the Client - facilitate the recruiting and hiring process on behalf of the Client and promote ETS as a vendor
- Ensure the candidate and client experience is met with remarkable service through full life-cycle recruiting
- Use industry-specific technology and resume databases to manage relationships and conduct candidate searches, while also leveraging networking events, industry research, personal brand and social media to become an influencer within relevant candidate pools
- Develop a deep understanding of the Client’s operations, especially mastering both ETS and Client orientation and onboarding processes to maximize placement success
- Build positive relationships with the Client’s HR team, Department Managers, and staff to facilitate communications between all business units
- Utilize the ETS Screening Process to complete in-depth screenings and assess potential candidates for level of interest, technical skills, qualifications and compensation expectations
- Convert hard-to-find, passive talent through an understanding of the business and employee value proposition
- Focus on continuous improvement by becoming immersed in industry-specific content, attending regular meetings and conversations with colleagues and management
- Report to Burlington, VT Branch Manager regularly, as directed by Branch Manager, to gauge Recruitment progress and Business Development initiatives
- Complete other tasks as requested by the Client and approved by ETS
Who you are:
- Can hit the ground running - You’re a fast learner with some previous experience in Recruiting and/or Human Resources
- A powerful relationship builder passionate about making an impact - You are self-motivated and hungry to become a local leader in the recruitment industry
- A trustworthy brand ambassador for both ETS and our Client
- Tech savvy - You are able to master and maximize internal databases and communication tools
- Competitive and Resilient - You are able to quickly bounce back, confident in renewed success
For immediate consideration, contact Jesse (518.324.3115) from our Professional Search Team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.