Dynamic work environment, generous benefits, salary based upon experience
Our client, who has been growing for nearly three decades, is looking to add a Diesel Mechanic to their exemplary team!
As a Diesel Mechanic, your commitment to providing excellent service, while working as a part of a powerhouse team will contribute to our client’s excellent reputation in this highly competitive market. If you are a driven individual that strives to do their best, this opportunity may be the perfect fit for you!
- Conduct inspections and diagnostic test
- Identify worn and damaged parts
- Correct vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, and adjusting parts
- Perform regular maintenance including brakes and oil changes
Your skill set includes:
- Experience with diesel engines a plus, but with an eagerness to learn, we’ll train
- Passionate about what you do, you have your own tools
- Team player - able to work on call occasionally & you’re willing to help out at a moment’s notice
- Work efficiently and effectively both in a team and independently
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, and comfortable with math computations
- Self-motivated - you are talented at managing expectations
For immediate consideration for the Diesel Mechanic role, contact Josh (518.324.3129) today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.