Full-time, 40 hours/week, innovative company culture
Our client has been serving the North Country for 60 years with quality coin-operated equipment.
An industry leader with a definitive focus on understanding and addressing individualized customer needs, that wants you to join their Service Department as a Field Service Technician.
- Install, service, troubleshoot, and repair all equipment makes and models
- Travel off site to service in-house and commercial products
- Collect and manage cash from machines
Your skill set includes:
- Can hit the ground running - possess superb customer service and diagnostic skills with prior experience using electronics and computers
- Self motivated and detail oriented - You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Enjoy traveling - available and able to travel as needed with a clean background and valid driver’s license
- Able to lift 50 pounds or less frequently, 100 pounds or less occasionally
For immediate consideration contact Brittany (518.324.3123) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.