Starting pay $13.00, growth within the company, on the job training, multiple shifts available
Our client creates plastic packaging components used by millions of consumers around the globe, and they want you to help continue their unmatched delivery performance as a Machine Operator.
- Maneuver large shipping equipment, and operate automated production equipment
- Maintain inventory and adhere to safety rules and regulations
- Shipping, receiving and forklift operation as needed
- Complete accurate and timely order completion including picking, wrapping and loading
Your skill set includes:
- Active and energetic with the ability to bend, squat, and lift
- Computer Savvy
- Self-driven work ethic with a proactive personality
- Experience operating a forklift
For immediate consideration contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.