Dynamic environment, full-time, days
Our client, a repair service provider, prides themselves on providing excellent quality and top technology, and they want you to join their team as a General Laborer.
As a General Laborer, your great work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to learn will join forces with a history of excellence, bringing the north country top notch chimney service.
- Take and follow instructions to complete projects
- Assist in erecting scaffolding and other installation structures
- Utilize hand and power tools to perform masonry and other construction activities
- Provide support in preparing, installing, repairing residential properties
Your skill set includes:
- Able to take initiative and build quality into work- you ensure processes are consistent with company objectives
- Carpentry experience, plumbing and or electrical skills, and excellent measuring skills
- Physical labor - Bending, squatting, and reaching while lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, can effectively communicate with team members
For immediate consideration as a General Laborer contact Josh (518.324.3129) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.