Part-time, Weekends, Pay by load, community oriented-culture
Our client is a trusted family-owned and operated business that has been actively meeting the region’s milk hauling needs for a number of years and they want you to join their team as a part-time CDL A driver.
As a part-time CDL A Driver, you will join a stellar team in providing prompt, friendly service to the community.
- Drive in compliance with company rules, applicable laws and regulations
- Follow schedule and procedures, traveling daily throughout designated territory
- Assist in loading materials and taking samples as needed
Your skill set includes:
- Ability to hit the ground running - you possess a valid CDL A license, and clean NYS driving abstract
- Travelling - you’re able to cross the Canadian border as needed
- A working knowledge of D.O.T, environmental, and municipal regulations
- Ability to bend, squat, and reach while lifting material
For immediate consideration for the CDL A Driver role, contact Brittany (518.324.3125) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.