Our client, an engineering, surveying company that implements complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation, is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join their team.
As a Civil Engineer, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of private industry civil engineering projects throughout the Champlain Valley, collaboratively working with professional staff and clients to create solutions and ensure the highest level of quality.
Your previous experience and effective time management skills will drive your role in planning, designing and overseeing projects primarily focused on developers, site development and industrial facilities.
What you can expect from the role:
- Prepare drawings, reports, and specifications using AutoCad and other related industry software
- Assist in the preparation of the designs, specifications, etc., for the project
- Utilize appropriate calculations, applications and figures to ensure proper procedures are applied
- Coordinate with clients and other professionals ensuring deadlines and project expectations can be accomplished
- Ensuring effective engineering communications, translating comments to workable designs
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
Who you are:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and 3+ years experience
- Have a working knowledge of AutoCAD - experience with HydroCAD aplus
- Proficient technical writer and communicator, can confidently express ideas and visions to a full range of clients
- Inquisitive problem solver - you have a mindset of continuous learning and career development
- A Self-motivated multi-tasker - you enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
For immediate consideration for Civil Engineer, contact Bill (518.324.3119) from our Professional Search Team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.