ETS, Inc. is a family owned full service staffing firm with 40 years of industry expertise, and we want you to join our growing team as a Digital Marketing Strategist! As the newest member to our innovative team, you’ll help drive our efforts as we set a new standard in staffing, further advancing our progressive approach to embracing technology.
Our teams throughout Plattsburgh, NY, Burlington, VT and Saratoga, NY enjoy rewarding careers in our fast-paced industry, and we know you will too! At ETS, we hold our company culture near and dear - passion for stellar work, a collaborative environment, pride in supporting the community and celebrating our successes.
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, your role will play in integral part within the Marketing Team, justifying branding efforts with data. Welcoming disruption, your passion for results will guide your role, demanding creative excellence and always considering strategy before tactics to drive growth.
Take a closer look at the Digital Marketing Strategist role:
- Analyze website, digital media campaigns, social media, job boards and advertising analytics (weekly, monthly and year-over-year) to provide salient and actionable insights
- Lead the strategy and development of quantitative and qualitative reports based on digital monitoring and measurement tools to help drive demand and revenue by focusing resources and efforts on high-ROI and ROAS activities
- Stay on top of product changes and trends, and how they affect our active initiatives
- Become the authority of our customer relationship management system, managing the database, creating targeted lists, pulling client reports and leading trainings as needed
- Contribute to monthly thought leadership newsletters
- Work with partners to ensure platforms and infrastructure align with business needs
- Assist in the implementation of advertising and campaign calendars
- Help develop messaging and marketing creative, executed across a wide range of media - including A/B testing
Who you are:
- Minimum 2 years experience in marketing measurement - familiar with common metrics used by social media channels, digital advertising, web sites, and search
- Proven ability to take key insights from data to make strategic recommendations - a strong understanding of how to evaluate digital marketing performance against goals and leveraging key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Bachelor’s Degree in data analytics, computer science, statistics, information systems, marketing, or other relevant field
- Comfortable communicating, collaborating and interfacing across multiple departments and office locations to execute a deadline
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing and dynamic responsibilities in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Self-starter and detail oriented - You enjoy being involved in several projects, can take initiative and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Passionate about learning throughout your career
- Graphic design abilities are a plus – experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Define your future by becoming a part of ours! Click now to apply or Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at ETS today for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.