Our client is one of the Champlain Valley’s leading 24/7 manufacturing facilities and they want you to join their team as a Technical Supervisor, focusing on continuous improvement initiatives.
Key Responsibilities as Technical Supervisor:
- Identify root causes of machine failures, and work with mechanics team to improve reliability
- Update preventative maintenance documentation, and develop optimal machine conditions standards
- Maintain, own, and improve quality vision, detection, and prevention program for end of line manufacturing equipment
- Understand machine design and capability weaknesses, and support equipment upgrades to eliminate associated losses
- Drive and prioritize equipment and preventative maintenance process for Continuous Improvement projects
- Develop visual controls to ensure optimal conditions are met and adhered to
- Support Centerline Management and Defect handling departments to set optimal standards and ensure timely and correct countermeasures
- Work cross functionally with various departments in troubleshooting and resolve any issues
Your Knowledge and Skills:
- Seven years of experience in a hands-on Maintenance environment, ideally in manufacturing or assembly automation
- Technical Associate’s degree or HS diploma with up to 10 manufacturing experience
- Experience in driving change - you have excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Confident customer-facing skills and the ability to communicate effectively, overcome challenges and defuse conflict at all levels
- High technical proficiency in Excel, Access and/or SQL, including expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously, often hands-on with equipment and production employees
- Enjoy traveling - willing and able to travel internationally as required
Contact Bill (518.324.3119) from the Professional Search Team at ETS today for immediate consideration for Technical Supervisor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.