Competitive pay, great benefits, sustainable business practices
A global supplier of specialty products for the paper industry wants you to share in their craft as a Machine Operator.
Your day-to-day as a Machine Operator:
- Operate and set up production line
- Set and adjust various controls based on work order
- Ensure safety and quality standards are met
Your skill set includes:
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency
- Detail oriented - understand and follow instructions
For immediate consideration for Machine Operator, contact Tyler (802.540.8371) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.