Competitive pay, dynamic manufacturing environment
A leading developer of cutting edge solutions for the transportation industry wants you to join their dynamic team as a Methods Technician.
Your day-to-day as a Methods Technician:
- Create prototypes for materials and organizational needs
- Assist in implementation and release of new products
- Design and manufacture customer test benches, and ensure performance quality
- Work in collaboration with quality assurance to resolve non-conformity issues
- Support methods clerk, and oversee manufacturing methods to ensure optimization
- Ensure the transfer of information between engineering and production lines
Your skill set includes:
- Being detail oriented - It’s one of your strongest qualities
- Joining a fast-paced team, can effectively communicate with team members
- Can hit the ground running - possess superb customer service and diagnostic skills with prior experience using electronics and computers
- Self motivated and detail oriented - You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
For immediate consideration for Methods Technician contact Del (518.324.3125) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.