Our client is an established, Rochester based company that provides IT services to their customers in the area. Among other things, they provide integration, support services and managed IT solutions for small to mid-sized businesses.
We are currently looking for a Managed Services Administrator to support a variety of networks and provide superior customer service. In this role, you will provide assistance to customers on a proactive and reactive basis in support of their IT infrastructure.
- Work with clients to diagnose and resolve issues
- Provide service within expected levels
- Participate in emergency on-call rotation schedule
- Enter and maintain case information including notes and resolution
- Provide internal IT Support
- Other duties as required
- Ability to troubleshoot server-based software issues with:
- MS Server / Active Directory / MS Exchange / MS SQL / Hyper-V and VMWare / PowerShell / Etc
- In-depth knowledge of workstation/server hardware and software troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve workstation-based software issues
Must also have:
- Ability to work with clients in a professional manner with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- CompTIA A+ and Network+
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work evenings or weekends on occasion
- Valid driver’s license and reliable personal vehicle
Our client offers a great atmosphere in a growing company. Apply today for immediate consideration!