Our client has been in business for over 75 years and has a global presence in manufacturing parts that are used on a daily basis by people all over the world!
We are currently looking for a CNC Machine Operator to work on the second shift. In this role, you will operate CNC machines to meet production rates and quality goals in a safe and efficient manner.
- Operate and manage machines
- Keep machines up and running with minimal downtime
- Maintain a clean work area and follow all safety procedures
- Complete and document in-process inspections
- Ensure parts conform to specs
- Maintain production goals
- Communicate with co-workers on other shifts
- Notify Supervisor of any defects or issues
- Conduct preventative maintenance on machines and adjust tools as appropriate
- Other functions as assigned
Experience / Education:
- Previous experience as a CNC Operator required
- Experience with CNC programming software
- Experience reading prints
- Mechanical ability is necessary
- Experience using measuring equipment is required (gauges, calipers, micrometers, etc)
- High School diploma or GED required
Our client offers great benefits, competitive pay, along with a great working atmosphere!!