Our client is an independently owned local producer of natural foods. They are in growth mode and have a great work environment that allows employees to enjoy their work and have their needs fulfilled.
We are currently looking for an experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanic to work in their Rochester facility. In this role, you will ensure the proper and safe operation of plant equipment as well as the facility.
Must have experience with the following:
- Single and Three phase industrial electric experience
- Experience with control systems
- Ability to read schematics and ladder diagrams
- Experience with Motors and motor controllers
- Previous experience working with gearboxes, belt drives, bearings, etc
- Basic industrial plumbing (copper, black iron, stainless steel) experience
- Experience working on boilers a plus
- Previous light-duty welding experience
- Overall facility maintenance experience
Our client provides competitive wages, a great work environment, medical and dental as well as a 401k plan.